PETZL ULTRA® VARIO BELT
PETZL-ULTRA-VARIO-BELTRegular price $1.00
The ULTRA VARIO BELT's very powerful lighting makes it perfect for demanding, long-duration operations. The ACCU 4 ULTRA remote battery pack minimizes weight on the head and offers maximum battery life. The headlamp offers four constant lighting modes in order to adapt the beam to any situation. Rechargeable and very durable, this lamp is extremely reliable in the field.
- Headlamp keeps the hands free for any type of manipulation: may be worn on the head with the headband, or mounted on a VERTEX (2011 version and later) or ALVEO helmet with removable plates (included)
- Very high capacity battery may be moved to the waistbelt (case and mount included) to minimize the weight carried on the head
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: guaranteed lighting performance that dœs not diminish during the entire rated burn time. Switches to reserve mode when rechargeable battery is nearly spent (43 lumens for 2 hours minimum).
- Four modes adapt lighting to the situation: - low intensity mode: wide beam with relatively low intensity gives a long burn time and prevents blinding others - proximity mode: wide beam with brightness suited to comfortable proximity vision - movement mode: mixed beam offers a focused component for easily moving around - distance vision mode: highly focused beam for spotting (maximum range)
- Simple and convenient to use: - rotating selector knob is easy to use, even with gloves, allowing quick access to the different modes - quick connection system makes the battery easy to remove - front and back comfort plates with adjustable elastic headband for an excellent fit on the head
- High-capacity remote rechargeable battery pack: - 5200 mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery offers excellent performance at low temperatures - energy gauge allows monitoring of battery's charge level - the light flashes when switching to reserve mode - charger included; quick charge in 6 hours for frequent use
- Rugged: - excellent resistance to falls, to impacts and to crushing - waterproof (to -1 meter for 30 minutes) and dustproof (IP 67). No maintenance required after immersion.